Friday, February 15, 2013

BLACK EAGLE FORCE

Got an interesting post on our comments page on our website (www.blackeagleforce.com) last night. The gentleman must be a prolific reader as he read all four novels in four days. That's over 430,000 words. Wow!
The four books are in order:
Black Eagle Force: Eye of the Storm - 364 pages
Black Eagle Force: Sacred Mountain - 506 pages
Return of the Starfighter                       - 488 pages 
Black Eagle Force: Blood Ivory             - 498 pages
Here is his post:


I love this series I hope there is many more to come. As the proud owner of 500 paperback and hard cover books and over 1000 on kindle I must say the BEF series is my favorite I started the series only 4 days ago and read one each day.
The things you gentleman have done well is make the characters real. In most books the characters are so super amazing and have a million skills and are invincible.  I love how you made these people feel real.  In most books the guy sleeping in the jungle would have immediately known what's going on when he "feels" a presence in the woods.  I am referencing when the raptor approached Zorro. That is just one of the many times that it was nice to see the good guy not seem super human.
You guys have done an amazing job I can't say it enough I hope there is much more to come and thank you all for your service to the great U S of A without men like you we would all be speaking German right now.
-Keith Thornhill


Thanks, Keith and thanks to all our fans. All four of our BEF novels are in Amazon's Best Seller lists and in the top 50 with Blood Ivory at #5. Oorah!


No comments:

Post a Comment